Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
Who are we?
At Prostandard UK, we are committed to the to our clientele – connecting healthcare organisations with competent professionals and opening new doors for our candidates. We are currently providing opportunities for locum, temporary and permanent positions in NHS Trusts, PCTs, local authorities, GP surgeries and the private sector.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced nurses to register with us to receive full time and locum job opportunities. We have clients across the UK, looking for locum roles to be filled. Nurses with availability are encouraged to apply, even if you’re not available for this current role, we get many more like it.
By showing your interest, we can send these opportunities to you and put you forward for them as soon as they come up. We ensure that all of our candidates are paid at a competitive rate and offer training opportunities for those who want to build on other work-based skills. Registering with us could not be easier and once you are registered you will have exclusive access to our network of opportunities for up to 3 years, along with a dedicated consultant that will forward you opportunities suitable to your employment profile. If you are interested in this particular role or in finding out how we can help you to exceed your career expectations, contact us now on 07915904055, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The desired candidate will be motivated, organised, and able to communicate effectively with patients.
- Assess patient’s health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Take the lead in the delivery of nursing and clinical care to meet individuals’ health and well being needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse – RGN / RMN in health and safety and security
- Take the lead in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Perks / Benefits:
- Work within your schedule and commuting preferences only
- Get access to both Temporary and Permanent posts
- Support for our team who will be seeking suitable opportunities on your behalf