Contract Type: Permanent, Temporary
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
Are you looking for your next opportunity in health care? At Prostandard UK, we are committed to our clientele – connecting healthcare organisations with competent professionals and opening new doors for our candidates. We provide opportunities for locum, temporary and permanent positions in NHS Trusts, PCTs, local authorities, GP surgeries and the private sector.
We are currently seeking Qualified Health Care Assistants for roles in various locations. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let us help you through the process. Apply and submit your CV through our website.
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming, and changing bed linens.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Observe, monitor, and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant qualifications – e.g. NVQ Level 2 or 3
- Certification or training in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) desirable.
- Training in safe patient handling and movement desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in the role is extremely beneficial