Salary: Starting at £200 per day
Who are we?
At Prostandard UK, we are committed to the to our clientele – connecting healthcare organisations with competent professionals and opening new doors for our candidates. We are currently providing opportunities for locum, temporary and permanent positions in NHS Trusts, PCTs, local authorities, GP surgeries and the private sector.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced Pharmacists that are available for locum roles in various locations across the United Kingdom. This is an excellent opportunity for pharmacists with flexible hours, who would like to gain extra experience in a variety of settings and improve on their skills.
We ensure that all of our candidates are paid at a competitive rate and offer training opportunities for those who want to build on other work-based skills. Registering with us could not be easier and once you are registered you will have exclusive access to our network of opportunities for up to 3 years, along with a dedicated consultant that will forward you opportunities suitable to your employment profile. If you are interested in this particular role or in finding out how we can help you to exceed your career expectations, contact us now on 07915904055, or email us at email@example.com.
- The desired candidate will be motivated, organised, and able to communicate effectively with patients.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations, and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Strong preference for pharmacists with accreditations such as MUR, NMS, EHC, CPCS and Flu Vaccination Service.
- Must be GPhC registered
Perks / Benefits:
- Work within your schedule and commuting preferences only
- Get access to both Temporary and Permanent posts
- Support for our team who will be seeking suitable opportunities on your behalf