Job Type: Locum
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and innovative Podiatrist to work with our client in providing foot care services for a variety of organisations in London. Applicants with experience of at least 1 year within Care Homes and/or Nursing Homes are welcome to apply.
You will be responsible for providing routine podiatry services, assessment, and the treatment planning for patients, including patients with foot complications associated with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and vascular / ischaemic long-term conditions.
If you are interested in this role, please contact us on 07915904055, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
Our client is a mobile Podiatry service that provides a range of services to a high risk, multi-cultural population across the London boroughs. They are committed to CPD and training initiatives to achieve personal as well as service objectives.
Company Values: We are a team – we work together, build each other up, trust each other and celebrate together.
We aspire – to always be our best and look for opportunities to grow and learn.
We inspire – with a clear and confident message, with enthusiasm to motivate.
We are approachable – we listen and empathise.
Job Types: Permanent
Salary: £30.00/ hour, and renegotiable after six months
- Delivering a general routine podiatry service
- Actively encouraging patient engagement and preventative actions.
- Undertaking clinical investigations (including diabetes assessment) and making referrals.
- Recommending the best course of treatment.
- High standards of cleanliness, record keeping and provision of foot health advice.
- Help in managing stock levels and contribute to the smooth running of the business.
- Must be registered with HCPC and have medical/professional indemnity insurance (reimbursed).
- At least 1 year working within Care Homes and/or Nursing Homes
- Bachelors (Required)
- Beginner’s mindset and willing to learn and grow
- Working closely as a team and respecting each other
- Being prompt and tidy
- Being polite, friendly, approachable, and empathetic
- Taking responsibility for own actions
- Being confident and motivating.
- Preferable, but not essential.
- Self-employed, work at your convenience days
- Extra earnings
- Second job
- Be part of a great team environment
- Working with dedicated staff areas and admin team
- Option of working on preferred dates if desired
- Never work your birthday again
- Team socials
- Regular mentoring and meetings
- Contributing to the development of the company
- Any day Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will be required to do a COVID-19 test before commencement of work. We follow all COVID-19 advice as given by College of Podiatry and Public Health England.
Patients are given strict precautions prior to attendance, and staff follow distancing measures. PPE provided.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place